As of September 2014, we have revised the rules for participating in FaMESHed as well as some changes we will soon be making.
These changes are the result of a survey given to our current designers, and by popular demand, we have decided to begin allowing shoe add on’s for 3rd party creations (such as Slink & Belleza feet) as well as mesh clothing sizes for mesh fitted bodies.
Please see our updated rules and regulations below.
1. All items must be mesh.
2. Items must be NEW and cannot be resold in your store until after the event.
3. Re-textured mesh items are allowed (but must be used in moderation!)
4. Appliers such as nail appliers, lipstick, Lola or Azz appliers are not allowed. This is a mesh only event.
5. As of Nov 2014, FaMESHed now allows Belleza and Slink Shoe Add-on’s as long as the item is original mesh. We will also allow mesh clothing add-ons for mesh bodies as long as the designer provides standard sizing in addition to the custom size.
6. We will be regulating the number of items sold in FaMESHed as we do not want to overcrowd the event with one particular genre. This includes genres like hair and furniture as well as shoes. Please note specifically (as we are now allowing 3rd party addons) that if you wish to have shoes as part of your clothing collection, please speak to Cracked or Elvi. This also goes for anyone who might want to make something completely outside their specified genre (for instance a hair creator wanting to create furniture, or a furniture creator wanting to make clothes).
7. No template mesh items will be allowed. Original custom creations only please.
8. Creators are asked to provide an item every month or at the minimum requirement of once every 2 months. There will of course be exceptions in the event of an emergency either in RL or SL.
9. Discounted items are not allowed, all items MUST be sold at full price. This is not a discount event. Our focus is on quality new and exclusive mesh items. Our goal is to bring awareness to the grid and to help build a great mesh business for each and every one of you (especially those of you just starting out). We believe you work very hard for your products and deserve to get the full value of your quality items.
10. It is also not required but highly recommended that you provide blogger copies to our exclusive blogger team via the in world “FaMESHed Creators & Bloggers” group.
11. Finally, we request that you link to us on your website (we will do the same for you!) and put the FaMESHed group ad sign in your store.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support towards FaMESHed.