FaMESHed is looking for a PR/Social Media Manager! At FaMESHed we are always striving perfection and as we continue to make new changes to the event for the better, we want to better how we run things e.g. bringing in special events during rounds such as performers etc. This will help promote the event further and also our District.
The Shopping District at FaMESHed is going in for a makeover and will be 100% custom original mesh which will match our new build for the event side. We have big plans for the FaMESHed sim and we want to bring you in to watch this all happen.
What we are looking for:
– Knows how to use all social media platforms and WordPress.
– Strives to gain audience and keep all social media platforms active.
– Can put together events to celebrate things at FaMESHed, bring in more shoppers.
– Can promote both the event and the shopping district.
– Come up with new ideas for both the event and shopping district.
– Should have experience in a similar field to this.
– Must be reliable.
What we are not looking for:
– Someone who will let us down.
– Someone looking for an in into the event or wanting free items.
– Someone who has not had similar background experience in Social Media Management.
– Someone looking for a title.
This is a paid position and whoever we will accept, needs to be responsible and be on top of things.
This role has nothing to do with arranging designers for each round or dealing with anything related to the bloggers, setup, applications etc.
You will be solely in charge of bringing shoppers to the event, bringing new ideas such as events during rounds, promoting the shopping district to bring in more traffic for the shops currently there.
You will report and be in direct contact with the event owner, all things should be referred to Elvi Hartley when it comes to FaMESHed which includes ideas which can be discussed at regular meetings.
If you are up for the challenge and have what we are looking for, please apply below. Successful applicants will be contacted by the 4th of August 2016 latest for interviews. This is not a public contest.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th of July 2016.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.